We at Bluff City Advisory Group understand that you may have questions about your client investment accounts in LPL Financial. As a registered broker/dealer, LPL is subject to regulatory oversight and internal controls that are designed to protect your accounts.
LPL was founded on the principle that it should work for the advisor, and not the other way around. The industry leader supports more than 20,000 financial advisors and more than 800 institution-based investment programs and 500 independent registered investment advisor firms nationwide.
Here are a few of the many reasons why Bluff City Advisory Group chose LPL Financial as a financial partner:
- It is the top leading independent broker/dealer in the United States based on total revenue, as reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2022.
- It is the third largest RIA custodian in the nation, as reported by Cerulli Associates’ 2021 U.S. RIA Marketplace Report.
- It currently services more than seven million client accounts.
- It dedicates $40 million annually in cybersecurity and data privacy to keep you and your data protected from cyberattacks.
- Its staff has 800 risk and compliance experts to provide guidance and oversight.
- With no proprietary products with thousands of investment options, you can access a breadth of investment solutions—from mutual funds to bonds to alternative investments—and fee-based investment programs that we can leverage to craft your customized portfolio.
When you work with a financial services professional backed by the resources of LPL Financial, you can expect:
- Your needs to come first: Your financial professional will engage you in an ongoing conversation about your needs, goals, and objectives to create the plan that is right for you.
- Professional guidance and advice: With access to independent research, your financial professional can help you make educated decisions.
- Investment choice and flexibility: LPL Financial does not offer any proprietary products, so your financial services professional can help you choose objective, personalized strategies from many of the nation’s leading investment managers.